1.1 By using the Service, you agree that Service may collect and use technical data and related information including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software that is gathered contemporarily to help improve the software and services.
1.3 The Service is available only to people who are at least 18 years old. We do not knowingly, directly or indirectly, collect or maintain information of children under the age of 18 and do not target the Service to children under 18. You are responsible to report your age if you are under 18. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions.
2.1 The usage fee for the Service shall be as separately determined by the Company.
2.2 The Company may at its discretion, change the price of any feature of the Service that is free or charged. Users shall give advance consent that if they do not agree to such changes, they may not be able to use all or part of the Service.
3.1 Copyrights and other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights and other moral rights, ownership rights and other property rights arising from the various content provided through the Service (hereinafter referred to as “Contents”), the text, images, programs and any other information that constitutes the Service belong to the Company.
4.1 The User shall not engage in any of the following acts or acts that may lead to such acts:
(1) Acts that violate laws, public order and morals, or these Terms and Conditions;
(2) The act of modifying, damaging, or disassembling, de-compiling, or reverse engineering the Service;
(3) Act of acquiring the Contents in an unauthorized manner or encouraging such actions;
(4) Any acts that cause or may cause nuisance or damage to the Company or a third party;
(5) Acts that interfere with the operation of the Service;
(6) Any other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company;
(7) Enter false fact while applying or modifying the Service Use; appropriate or unjustifiably use other User's Account and Password; use other's name;
(8) Defame or injure other's reputation;
(9) Upload lewd materials on the bulletin board and/or connect (link) harmful sites;
(10) Violate other rights of the Company or a third party including copyright;
(11) Disseminate to others any information, sentence, figure, or voice against public order and/or good morals and manners;
(12) Register or circulate computer viruses to cause malfunction of equipment, and/or destroy and disrupt information related to the Service;
(13) Transmit any information, in bad faith, that can interfere or impede a stable Service operation, or any commercial information or Spam Mails against recipient's explicit refusal of reception;
(14) Copy, alter, distribute, sell, transfer, lend, secure or allow others to use the Service or part of software thereof without the Company's consent; and/or copy, disassemble, imitate or transform the Service including reverse-engineering of software or any attempt to extract source code;
(15) Personate a false identity of other person and/or misrepresent the relationship with other person;
(16) Collect, store and/or disclose other User's personal information;
(17) Circulate false information to provide oneself or others with proprietary benefits, or to damage others;
(18) Circulate any information to arrange prostitution or mediate lewd acts;
(19) Interfere other's daily life by having utterance, sound, writing or video clip that arouses shame, revulsion or fear continuously reached to the aforementioned other person;
(20) Transmit or publish any information (including computer program) prohibited by the relevant laws and regulations;
(21) Upload a post, or transmit email by disguising or personating any officer or administrator of the Company or Partners, or appropriating other's name;
(22) Post any material that contains software virus, other computer code, file or program designed to disrupt or destroy normal operation of computer software, hardware, and electronic communication devices; and/or transmit the foregoing via email.
4.2 In the event that the Company deem that a User has engaged in any of the prohibited activities set forth in the preceding paragraph, the Company may suspend the use of all or part of the Service, restrict the use of the Service, or take any other measures deemed appropriate by the Company.
6.1 The Company do not warrant the legality, accuracy, appropriateness, validity, morality, or existence of rights or licensing with respect to any information contained in the Service.
6.2 The Company shall, in the event that the content of the information delivered through the Service violates the rights of the User or third parties, or in the event disputes arises due to infringement of the rights, the Company shall not be liable for such infringement or disputes, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence on its part.
6.3 The Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from the environment of the communication terminal, line, software, etc. used by the User, or by computer virus infection, etc. In addition, the Company may notify the User about the relevant environment, etc. by the method separately determined.
6.4 The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User arising from the use of the Service other than those listed in the preceding paragraphs, except in cases where the Company was intentionally or grossly negligent.
The User shall not assign, succeed or pledge, or otherwise dispose of any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
8.1 You may encounter inappropriate content that may be deemed offensive, indecent or objectionable.
8.2 You agree to use the Services solely at your own risks and we do not have any liability to you for such content.
8.3 You agree not to use the Services in any unauthorized way including but not limited to trespassing or burdening network capacity.
8.4 You further agree to use the Services in your sole discretion and take full responsibility in your actions including but not limited to harassing, abusing, stalking, threatening, defaming or infringing or violating the rights of any other party, and that we are not in any way responsible for any such use by you, nor for any such actions that you may encounter as a result of using the Services.
8.5 You agree by using the Services that you are responsible for, at your own initiatives, compliance with any applicable laws. We reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to the Services at any time without notice.
These Terms are personal to you. You can’t assign them, transfer them, or sublicense them unless you get Service’s prior written consent. Service has the right to assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent. Service will provide you notice via email, written notice, or by conspicuously posting the notice on our Site.
The laws of Singapore govern this license and your use of the Service. You expressly agree that the courts in Singapore have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or dispute with us or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your use of the Service may also be subject to other local, national, or international laws.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 01.10.2021