Information you choose to give us
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. This may include, but is not limited to, the following:
For example, most of our services require you to set up a basic account, so we need to collect a few important details about you, such as: a password, an email address.
Information collected when you use our services
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used, how you’ve used them and the devices you use to access those services. See below for more details:
Usage Information. We collect information about your activity on our services. For example, we may collect information about:
- how you interact with our services, such as date and time you logged in, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time spent on those pages.
- your computer(mobile device)'s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version.
- unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How We Use Information
The main reason we use your information is to develop, deliver and improve our products and services. Additionally, we use your information for the following reasons:
create and manage your account.
analyze your profile and that of other users to recommend meaningful connections.
monitor and analyze trends and usage.
enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
conduct research and analysis of users’ behavior to improve our services and content.
process and complete your transactions.
send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our services;
provide you with customer support and respond to your requests.
comply with legal requirements and assist law enforcement.
enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
Provide our service to you. Most of the time, the reason we process your information is to perform the contract that you have with us. For instance, as you go about using our service to build meaningful connections, we use your information to maintain your account and your profile, to make it viewable to other users and recommend other users to you.
Legitimate interests. We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. For instance, we analyze users’ behavior on our services to continuously improve our offerings, we suggest offers we think might interest you, and we process information for administrative, fraud detection and other legal purposes.
Disclosure of Data
Legal Requirements us may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation To protect and defend the rights or property of us to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How We Share Information
We may share information about you in the following ways:
With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 18. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Changes to the Policy
Any information that is collected is subject to the Policy in effect at the time such information is collected. We may, however, modify the Policy from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you of such changes by posting them on our service or by other notification, and we will indicate when such changes will become effective. By continuing to access or use our service after those changes become effective, you are agreeing to have your information collected, used and disclosed as described in the modified Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org